If you or someone in your home maintains a sugar-free or low-sugar diet, this recipe will make your day. In just 10 minutes you can make these fun and colorful, sugar-free gummies. If you don’t have a silicone mold, you will need to buy one. The molds come in all sorts of themes and fun shapes and are perfect for Halloween or a themed party. This recipe would also be fun to make with your kids. It’s quick, easy, and rewarding!
This is a sucrose (sugar) intolerance safe recipe. Sucrose and starch tolerance vary. Individuals may need to modify the recipe to meet personal diet goals.
- 0.3-ounce packet of sugar-free Jell-O (any flavor)
- 1 envelope unflavored, powdered gelatin (1 envelope = 0.25 oz./7.4g)
- ¼ to ⅓ cup cold water
- Add all three ingredients to a small saucepan, stir well, and cook over a low heat.
- Cook until all the granules have dissolved; approximately 2 to 3 minutes.
- Using a jug, squeeze bottle, or a spoon, carefully pour the mixture into a silicone mold.
- Place the filled mold on something firm like a small chopping board (to stop the mold twisting).
- Let the Jell-O cool, then place in the fridge for 30 to 40 minutes until set.
Recipe by: Step Away from the Carbs