This low-carb, sugar-free cookies and cream dip is a no-bake dessert. We love finding healthy recipes that save you time and energy in the kitchen. What’s so amazing about this recipe is there are no cookies involved, but your family or guests will never know it. This is a Sucrose (sugar) Intolerance safe recipe. Since Sucrose and starch tolerance vary, you may need to modify the recipe to meet personal diet goals.
- ¼ cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- ¼ cup raw sunflower seeds, unsalted
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons SweetLeaf® Stevia Sweetener
- Pinch of salt
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon SweetLeaf® Liquid Stevia Chocolate Sweet Drops™
- Place the first six ingredients into a food processor and process until fine crumbs form. Set aside.
- Place the cream cheese into a stand mixer and blend on high until smooth. Pour in the heavy cream and Sweet Drops, and blend until smooth and whipped in texture. Taste and adjust Sweet Drops, if needed.
- Stir the cookie crumbs into the cream mixture and serve immediately or keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Recipe by: Sugar-Free Mom